Frequently Asked Questions
The race entry fee includes a performance t-shirt, daily #NWAChampionship Tournament ticket, race medal, breakfast after the race and more!
The race packet can be picked up on Friday, June 22 at John Q. Hammons Center (3303 S Pinnacle Hills Parkway | Rogers) from 10:00am – 6:00pm.
Overall awards are presented to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd male and female finishers.
Additional age group awards are given to both males and females in the following age groups:
- 14 and under
- 60 and older
Contact Event Manager Rachel Reece at Rachel.Reece@octagon.com or (901) 326-4947.
Join your colleagues to run together for good at the 5k @ the LPGA benefiting Mercy! Companies and organizations of all sizes are encouraged to participate in the annual Corporate Challenge. Compete for the title of Fastest Office, Fittest Office, Leading Ladies and Most Spirited Office.
Participants for the Corporate Challenge include all employees of the company (full-time, part-time and interns) and immediate family members (spouses and children).
Corporate Challenge Guidelines
- Awarded to the Corporate Challenge Team with the lowest average time of the top five (5) finishers of the 5k race
- Top five (5) finishers must include at least one (1) female participant to qualify for the Fastest Office
- Awarded to the Corporate Challenge Team with the lowest average time of the top five (5) female finishers of the 5k race
- Awarded to the Corporate Challenge Team with the most participants to cross the 5k/1k race finish line
Most Spirited Office
- Awarded to the Corporate Challenge Team that best displays spirit through the encouragement of team members and overall team pride